Apr 30, 2009

And this office will never be the same..

Apr 30, 2009
Current activity: Enjoying my last cigarette stairs moment in silence

Three of my office mates we're leaving today. Their contract has been finished and they decides to find opportunity at other places. Hours ago, we had a 'goodbye lunch' together and people are crying. Did i cry? NO. Do i feel like crying? NO. We're friends, we're besties. Even if we work in different place, pursuing different dream, it wasn't a goodbye. So i won't cry. Not because i don't heart you guys, just because i don't think it is as a goodbye.


*Diba, Nitiw, and Ardi*

While i was writing, me and Ardi is sitting in front of our favorite smoking spot. We used to talk many things here. Work, live, office, and of course bitching about our bosses. But now, i don't feel like talking. We enjoy our cigarettes i silence until he gave me those strange look said "why are you sitting here and not even talk to me?" hehe.

Here i share my thought back then man,
i talked to myself..

"Damn, this office will never be the same! There will be no Diba who tells jokes and 'pantun', making the entire room laughing out loud (my favorite Diba). There will be Nitiw whose often share a pack of cigarettes with me, sitting right next to my cubicle and annoyed me with ridicule question. There will be no Congki (Ardi), my partner in crime in every coverage, my cigarettes stairs pal. And i'm thinking about new people who'll come. Could i share the same laugh like i share mine with you guys? Could i share my opinion?.."


There i've said it.
I just knew something will never be the same. And while you're all here, i just wanna enjoy it.

*Dedicated for my dearest friends who about to enter a new door of their live options. I love you all*

Kiss.Kiss

0 comments: